- Know full background about subject.
- Goes to subject's house
- Talked to other people directly involved in the conflict.
- Established that interviewer did research to subject.
- Quoted other people to subject.
- Ask anything you want to say to audience.
- Interviews others before main subject to use that information and quotation in interview.
- Looks at other situations dealing with subject.
- Most important question at the end
- Want to prove innocent.
- Want to add emotional component to the issue - asking how anyone could possibly accuse him of that - doesn't he deserve respect from fans and friends etc.